Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

2013_08_29 Thursday

Dave's flight got cancelled last night, so he had to spend an additional, unexpected night in NYC. I guess I stayed up too late because this morning was rough. Jonathan is still limping a bit from a fall/scrape at school yesterday, but we made it to the bus stop on time. I came home and fell asleep on the couch until Elise dropped something and woke me up. Dave got home around 10, and we were just finishing up breakfast and getting (Elise) dressed.

Then, we mailed off our first Box Top submission for school and headed to the botanical gardens. They have a kids' scavenger hunt on Thursday mornings, but we missed it. Instead, we just enjoyed the gardens. We hunted for frogs and turtles and checked out lots of plants. After a snack and juice (boy, was it hot), we headed back home for lunch and a short nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment