Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Monday, August 26, 2013

2013_08_26 Monday

I had quite a fun morning. I re-shelved books at Jonathan's library. It totally fed my OCD/German-ness. I feel like I got all the books in the shelves and the ones that need re-shelving into order. I'll definitely be back!

From Elise's class:
Today we practiced the Swiss tradition of a formal lunch. We had so much fun. Thank you everyone for bringing in everything necessary for our lunch. I will wash your items and return them to you the next time your child is at school.  Today we used watercolors to paint a still life painting. X really enjoyed this and carefully colored in her painting. X was the first one to use the watercolors and she mixed her colors with ease.  Our letters of the week are A and B. Elise helped us to identify words that start with A and B. X told us about her trip to the beach during story time. X helped us during our Swiss lunch and she also helped us name foods that are green. X really else excelled at the lacing boards today.   

No comments:

Post a Comment