Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Friday, September 27, 2013

2013_09_27 Friday

Here's a note I received from Elise:
Elise wanted to send you a special email today!
My name iseeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am 333333333333333333333333333

And, then I also got:

We had a very exciting day today. Our class is very excited about the fall pizza social this afternoon at X Park from 4-7pm. I will be there along with my little stinky! Today we talked about the earth. In art, we painted our globe with blue and green paint.  X and X carefully colored in their paintings.  We also emailed our parents today as a special surprise. Elise spelled her name all by herself and X found the number 3 on the keyboard all by himself.  We also watched j'aime les voitures, a french song about colors. This is X's favorite video. X sang along with the song allouette today.  X had a great time in German class today and she chose a wonderful book about all of the homes we have around the  world to read to the class. X is already preparing for Halloween because he chose the book, the boogly for us to read today. Have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing you this afternoon at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment