Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Monday, October 7, 2013

2013_10_07 Monday

My ankle feels better today. I had a really hard time sleeping last night since I couldn't really move much, and the brace was on a smidge too tight. I bailed on volunteering at school today and instead have been elevating as much as possible. I walked J to the bus stop slowly but managed. I drove E to school; I have to use my full leg rather than just my foot, but it worked pretty painlessly.

From Elise's school:
We had a great day today. Our theme for the week is the number zero. Today we learned that zero means nothing.  We made a collage of zero's in Art today. Elise carefully placed all of her Zero's on her collage. X had a lot of fun gluing all of the Cheerio's to his paper.  We also tried to make as many zero's as we could with out body parts. X showed us all how to make a zero with our fingers.  During music class, we took turns dancing with shapes.  X danced with the rectangle and X danced with the oval.  We also played a game of musical chairs and X was our special winner today.

No comments:

Post a Comment