Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

2014_11_20 Thursday

From Elise's teacher: Today we talked about Thanksgiving. I read Pete the Cat the first Thanksgiving. I also read Bear Says Thanks. We talked about where we are going for thanksgiving break. We worked on counting skills. We made a 5 little turkeys booklet. They had Italian.
Show and tell shares: 
Elise- for my show and tell I brought my baby bear. I'm thankful that my brother gave it to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment