Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

2014_11_06 Thursday

From Elise's reading club: On Monday, we read sentences with words are, here. We worked on the word need. We went over flash cards. Each student also made a shape pattern using shape cutouts. No school on Tuesday. On Wednesday, we all worked on the words said, went. They also wrote sight words on white paper with a white crayon and then colored over it with a marker to reveal the words.  On Thursday, girls worked on 2 booklets... I See.. and I Like... We also worked on the word find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment