Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Friday, November 7, 2014

2014_11_07 Friday

It's like I'm looking in a mirror...
From Elise's teacher: Today we talked about food chemistry. We made playdough with flour and water!I asked what would happen if we added too much of one ingredient. We used measuring cups to measure out the ingredients. We also did centers where they had the chance to use the computer, Kindle, play Zingo, or work one-on-one with me. We worked on blending CVC words together. We worked on flash cards with rhyming words. No German today. Everyone should have their pictures at home! They came in yesterday! Turned out great!  

What is a food you would like to make at home by combining ingredients?
Elise- at home I want to make chicken noodle soup. I would put carrots in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment