Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

2014_11_12 Wednesday

I got an article today about the lengthy history of the street that runs next to us: http://historyatlanta.com/todd-road/. It's the oldest street in Atlanta and was likely an Indian trail before it was the driveway of famed homesteaders! that's pretty cool.

From Elise's teacher: Today we talked about meteorites and meteors. We made a meteor for art. We played games from the Science File Folder game kit. We drew 3 pictures for the letter Jj in our letter folders. We drew jellybeans, jump rope, and jellyfish. They had French today. I read the book My Teacher is a Dinosaur. It had facts about earth and riddles and jokes. 

Tell me something you learned about space rocks or space today: 
Elise- I learned that when space rocks bump into each other they break off and go into space 

No comments:

Post a Comment