Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

2014_09_23 Tuesday

I just got the nicest surprise: Amanda called and we chatted for about 30 mins. made my day.

From Elise's school: Hello, Today we talked about the first day of fall during calendar time. We reviewed letter sounds A-E. We practiced our days of the week song. I read What Happens to Leaves in Fall? and What do People do in Fall? We learned about the Stonehenge today. We discussed how heavy the stones were. We discussed where it is located and why it was made. They had Spanish. 

What is something you learned today about the Stonehenge? 
Elise- I learned that the circle fell apart because it was really really old. 

From Jonathan's teacher: He is a very healthy second grade boy.  However, I sometimes have to remind him not to play/fiddle inside his desk.  At times he requires a reminder or two to sit on his bottom because he likes to lean over his desk to chat with his neighbors.  But, overall he is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment