Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

2014_08_27 Wednesday

From Elise's school: Hello, Today we talked about being responsible for our own belongings such as backpacks. We made school supplies out of different shapes for art. They had French today. For Science, we learned about magnets. We all got to experiment with magnets and test out objects that repel or attract to the magnet. We discussed north and south pole. We talked about compasses. Each student walked around the classroom and found something that did not stick to their magnetic stick and one thing that did. They did a great job finding small things that were magnetic such as my clipboard or a table leg. 

What is one thing your magnetic stick attracted to in our classroom?
Elise- I sticked my magnet to your paper holder (my clipboard (: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment