Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

2014_08_12 Tuesday

Jonathan and I drove to school early today because I had planned on creating a Teachers' Exchange program where they can leave their extra/unwanted supplies and I'd organize a closet for them to store and retrieve whatever they need. They've had 4 days to dump supplies. So, come this AM, there wasn't even a stinking pencil waiting for me. ugh. so deflated.

I got back home in time to get Elise up, and she decided that she wanted to walk to school with me. OK. So we played the rhyming game (cat? hat! day? play!) all the way to school. She also found a feather to show her teacher, who didn't seem to care so much, but there was a lot going on.

From Elise's school: Today we learned about using eye contact when we say sorry to someone. We made prints today of any design we wanted to paint. Some friends drew flowers or themselves. We played a game where we hid an object and used our eyes to help the class find it. We had music time at the end of the day. They had Spanish today with Ms. Sylvia. 

What do you do after school when you go home? 
Elise- I play board games and also I go to the park too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment