Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Friday, May 9, 2014

2014_05_09 Friday

From Elise's school:
Part of being a good friend is being a good listener.  We practiced good listening by playing "I Spy" and "Mother May I?'  X and X both stumped us with the items they chose for "I Spy". Elise was the champion of "Mother May I?", remembering to ask if she may even when I was being tricky.  X and X set the table for me and followed lots of directions about where things should go.  X brought a great book for us to read at circle time - "Flounder to the Rescue". X and X thought it was the funniest thing they ever heard when X misunderstood and said, "Flounder to the Restroom???"

No comments:

Post a Comment