Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Friday, March 21, 2014

2014_03_21 Friday

From Elise's school:

We were already impressed with tadpoles turning into frogs, but today we learned that frogs flick their loooong tongues out to catch flies. So cool.  Check out our long tongued frogs hanging on the wall.  X put her mouth on upside down 'cause her frog is grumpy.  X and Elise both had Spring bugs on their shirts today, so they told us all about them in circle time.  X held a very still "criss cross" during circle so he got to go first with the # flash cards. He nailed it and gave me a powerful high five!  X got to take the flash cards home for the weekend to see if his mom knows her numbers.  Lucky for me, I already got quizzed - X built several towers and tested me on how many legos were used for each.  He said I did a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment