Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

2015_04_22 Wednesday

Elise's school: Good afternoon, We had a lot of fun at the Gardens yesterday. We learned about different plants and what they need to grow. We visited the edible garden and had a chance to play in the Children's garden area. Today we talked all about the planet Earth for Earth Day. We talked about what conservation is. We talked about ways we can save energy around our house, at school, and protecting the environment. We painted Earth. We made random things with recyclable things. We talked about reuse, reduce, and recycle. We read Earth Day, Birthday and The Earth Book. We also celebrated X and X's birthdays! We made some cool crowns!

Why do you want to help take care of earth? I want to help take care of the earth...
Elise - because I want the flowers to live so I can look at them in my garden

No comments:

Post a Comment