Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

2015_04_16 Thursday

Elise's school: This was the first week that Elise got to visit the Kindergarten class! She spends the entire day with them; above and beyond what I had hoped for. It does also sound like she is very challenged there and even gets to be frustrated (yeah!)

Reading club: On Monday, we worked more on syllables. X worked on color words purple and yellow. We all went over sight words. The girls and I read readers. On Tuesday, X worked on color words orange and brown. We went over flash cards at the end. We played sight word bingo. Elise and I read a fly guy book about firefighters. X and I read Just Go to Bed. X and I read Max's checkup. On Wednesday, X and X read stories in Starfall. X also practiced CVC words on Starfall. We played a game of I have..who has... Elise and I finished reading the fly guy book. X and I read the 1st Fly Guy book in the series. They also all took turns playing sequencing, rhyming or letter sounds games on the floor.  On Thursday, X and Elise played a game of I have Who has ..X  and X played that...X practiced some sight words on the kindle..X also practiced spelling words on the kindle. Elise and I read Hi Fly Guy! X worked on color words red, blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment