Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Friday, February 13, 2015

2015_02_13 Friday

From Reading Club: On Monday, X and X played I have who has game. And then X and X played that game together. We all worked on Color My Valentine! Worksheet. Elise and X read BOB books with me. On Tuesday, X worked on CVC words while the girls played a game of I Have Who Has. X worked on words and sounds as well. Then we all read 4 or 5 of our short animal booklets with concentration of 2 sight words in each book. Each person read a page until we finished a book. I went over flash cards with each student individually. On Wednesday, we all worked on flash cards. The girls read BOB books and the delirious George books. X worked on the kindle.  Ms Melissa reading club on Thursday! 

From Elise's Teacher: Today we made a craft for parents or any other family member for Valentine's Day. X practiced counting out heart gems for the teen numbers. X and Elise played popcorn sight words. X also played on the kindle. X also played Starfall and practiced popcorn words. X played on Starfall practicing -ip words and the 'th' sound. Oh also you will be receiving something in the mail tomorrow from your kiddo! ;) 
We had both indoor and outdoor ️recess.  I read the book If I Ran For President. 
What do you think the President's job is? 
Elise- I think the presidents job is to write notes to people 

No comments:

Post a Comment