Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

2015_02_01 Sunday

Elise and I went to a very cool birthday party at a tumbling/gymnastics place today. We are even going to see if she and her friends can take a class together. Her favorite was the rings; she hung upside down and swung with her legs inside the rings for most of the party!!! It was awesome.

Elise told me today that she is a genius. She's a genius because she knows a lot of things, for example:

  • adults and big kids (over 19) do not suck their thumbs.
  • 5 + 5 = 10, 1+1=2, 4+4=8
  • parents don't work on Wednesdays or weekends.
  • If you want to have a garden grow, you have to water the seeds (whhaaaaat??).
Jonathan and Dad are at one last wrestling tournament today. I sure hope it went well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment