Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

2015_02_11 Wednesday

From Elise's teacher: Today we talked about cubism and Pablo Picasso. I read an art book called Picasso and we looked and talked about his artwork. Then we did our very own cubism artwork and named it. They had French. I read Olivia and the Perfect Valentine and Did You Know that I Love You? At the end of the day we had music time and we played with playdoh. 

Tell me something you learned about Picasso today:
Elise- I learned that he started to paint people that were real (instead of shapes) 

No comments:

Post a Comment