Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Monday, January 12, 2015

2015_01_12 Monday

From Elise's teacher: Today we talked about feelings. We came up with opposite feelings such as sad/happy, nice/rude. I read a book Feelings: Jealous. We talked a lot about this emotion and what we should do if someone is jealous or if we feel jealous. We talked about how we should try to make the person feel better if they are jealous or angry. We then made 3 emotion masks using paper plates. I wrote the emotion they told me on the plates. They had Mandarin. We worked on the letter of the week Nn. We came up with words for that letter.

Tell me about one time you were jealous and what you did to stop being jealous:
Ah somehow forgot to get Elise's response! Sorry! She did understand the book really well and helped interpret the pictures in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment