Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015_01_08 Thursday

From Elise's teacher: Today we had a busy day indoors. We had calendar time. We are going over the months of the year now. I read the book Good News, Bad News about a rabbit and rat going on a picnic and good and bad things happen to them. I also read Small, Medium, Large a book about sizes. We talked about different vocabulary words to mean small or big. They then drew an object in 3 different sizes and told me their words for each size from the book. Mr. Travis came to do a music demo and they got to sing and dance and meet his puppet friends! We went over sight words flash cards. We also worked in our journals on handwriting for letter Mm. We had indoor recess with ms Ann's class. 

Show and tell shares: 
Elise- I didn't bring my show and tell but I know sight words that start with m--make, me, my. 

No comments:

Post a Comment