Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

2014_12_16 Tuesday

From Elise's teacher: Today we reviewed what the holiday Kwanzaa is about. We made a kinara and learned what the candles signify. We played a dice game to put Santa together on his sleigh. We played with the category cards to put things in certain categories. They had Spanish today.  I read X's book 'Twas the night before Christmas and X's book The Angel and the Lamb. I read X's book Gingerbread Baby. We had music time at the end of day and listened to winter songs. 

What did you like doing today? 
Elise- I like when we danced around for music time.

No comments:

Post a Comment