Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

2014_12_10 Wednesday

Jonathan slept from about 5pm last night until about 8am today! insane. And, he stayed home today to recover from strep. We did a tiny bit of TV this morning, but then it was back up to bed and entertaining himself (books, legos, ??). I gave him the Barf Bell, which ended up being more like a maid service, so I may need to rethink that. By this evening, he seems completely better again, thankfully.

From Elise's teacher: Today we made art-kabobs with pipe cleaners and beads. They had to put the beads and noodles through the pipe cleaners. We pretended to add our favorite foods to them. Then they had a BBQ with a partner. I read  The Twelve Days of Christmas. They had French. We drew 3 pictures for letter Ll in our folders. We drew a lamp, lollipop, lizard. We practiced counting objects 11-13. We practiced making patterns. We practiced our song one last time!:) 

What is your favorite language to learn and tell me a word you know in that language? 
Elise my fav language is Spanish the word is roja it means red 

We went to Elise's winter pageant tonight too. pix/video? to follow. Her teacher gave me a nice poinsettia.

We decorated our tree too!

No comments:

Post a Comment