Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Friday, April 25, 2014

2014_04_25 Friday

From Elise's school:

X started my day so nicely with a beautiful card.  She wrote her name AND MY NAME! on it.  We learned about a really cool arctic animal today, the snow owl.  X told everyone that owls can turn their heads all the way around and look behind them.  X thought their feathers were probably white because everything is white in the arctic, and they probably have lots of feathers to keep warm. X said he would wear a big arctic hood, a jacket, a backpack and a camera if he went to the arctic.  In centers, X did an excellent job writing his name.  X created a rainbow with the cubes and taught some friends about the word "violet".  X approached Elise and very nicely asked, "Can I play with you?"  Elise replied, "You can play with me and you don't even have to ask.  I'm all yours mister!"  

1 comment:

  1. That Miss E is a first class, A #1, 100% character and will go far in life on hr personality.

    ReplyDelete