Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Monday, December 2, 2013

2013_12_02 Monday

What a welcome I got for my first full time working day at home: a near-revolution in the Ukraine. what joy. I've felt really good all day, though, balancing different requests and taskings. It's good.

From Elise's school:

We had a great day! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Today we talked about Native Americans and dream catchers. We then made our very own dream catchers. X picked out which beads he wanted to go on his dream catcher and X colored hers with crayons. Our letter of the week is L.  X told us that her dogs, L and L both start with the letter L. X colored her letter L words.  During music, we practiced our song for the Winter pageant.  Elise participated in the song and had lots of fun.  We also sang rainbow of colors. X danced with the black scarf and X danced with the green scarf.


No comments:

Post a Comment