Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

2013_07_30 Tuesday

It took forever to get up and moving today...I mean like 11am!! Not sure why, as we didn't do anything different last night than the previous nights.

We joined Fernbank Museum of Natural History today. We spent the better part of the afternoon exploring it. They have some huge dinosaurs, so Jonathan was pretty excited. I enjoyed the "native to Georgia" displays. And, at 1pm, they gave out free popcicles! what a joy. They have a NatureQuest area for the kids to explore; that was the most fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment