Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

2015_03_25 Wednesday

Elise's class; Whew! Zoo day was fun-filled! We had a blast and it was such a nice day to be out! I'm sure you've heard about all the animals we saw. We didn't get to ride the train sad face! Today we talked about the tundra and cold deserts we talked about the Gobi desert in China. And deserts in Canada and Antartica. We made an iceberg scene with polar bears. We also talked about opinion v. fact. I said some statements and asked whether they were opinion or fact about animals for practice. Then we formed our opinion about rain and colored a happy or sad faced raindrop and graphed our results.They had French.  

Tell me a cold desert fact: 
Elise - I know that penguins in Antartica. 

No comments:

Post a Comment