Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

2015_03_04 Wednesday

From Elise's teacher: Today we talked about Komodo dragons and I read a book called Komodo! We also looked at a fact book all about reptiles that Sabrina brought in. We painted a dragon mask and then we had a parade with them. They had French today. I also read if i had a Dragon. We worked in our letter folders for letter Tt. We had a dragon parade with our dragon masks.

If I had a dragon...
Elise- I would fly a kite with the dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment