Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

2014_10_09 Thursday

Elise had school, but Jonathan did not!

From Elise's teacher:  Today we talked about the butterfly life cycle and made butterflies with clips. They all took turns completing the pocket chart cycle of the butterfly. We completed a sequencing sheet for a bean plant. We worked on writing the letter Gg. They had Italian today. We played a game of musical chairs with Ms. Ann's class. X wanted to share something-- For my show and tell I brought my bug book and I wanted to share the grasshopper because it starts with G.

What are you going to do this weekend? 
Elise- I'm going to play with my babysitter Buggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment