Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Friday, February 14, 2014

2014_02_14 Friday

From Elise's school:
Happy Valentines Day!  We had a great party.  X chose "Party Rock Anthem" for our freeze dance song and knew all the words.  Elise and X had creative and dramatic poses each time they froze.  At the computer center X matched the correct amount of hearts to the numbered boxes.  X showed excellent manners in art by first saying, "Excuse me, can I please color my heart now?" and then, "Can you help me with the sticker please?". X stopped short in the middle of building and ran to his cubbie.  He excitedly told me, "I have to give you a holiday treat!"  Our day was full of treats and fun. Thanks to everyone for my sweet valentines.  X shared that the coolest thing about the day is animals. What?  I didn't understand. He patiently explained to me that all of his valentines had animals on them. X said that Valentines Day is great because his mommy cooks syrup and pancakes.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment