Blog 411

This blog was created for our friends and family who don't get to see us -- well, Jonathan and Elise, really -- as often as they'd like. I'm trying to keep you all updated on their milestones and their day-to-day activities. I also hope this will serve as sort of a journal for them as well, something for them to read when they are older that chronologues their lives and adventures. When I can, I'll post pictures and maybe even videos to help bridge the distance.

This blog is Part 2 of the Life of the Hardwicks. This edition will focus on our new lives in Atlanta, GA, that began in July 2013.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

2013_11_07 Thursday

Today is 1st grade Superhero Day, so Jonathan wore the felt cape I made for him to school. Yeah, at least it got a second wearing after ~3 years! ;o)

Elise, however, woke up between 12-2am today sniffing, gagging, and with a fever. Oh joy. This morning, she's felt less hot but still hasn't been herself and isn't particularly interested in napping/resting either. ugh. I really don't have any down time in the next 2 weeks for anyone to be anything but 100% healthy. Gesh, did I just jinx myself!? I made a fruit smoothie for her, but we froze it up into popcycles, so both kids can have a treat after school today.

No comments:

Post a Comment